Water NOC

One stop solution for all services related to Water NOC.

07 Water NOC
Select Type of Water NOC

Services Related to Water NOC

Hospital design plans

Water Connection

Get water supply connection to your building.

Hospital Architecture

Provisional Water NOC

Required during sanction of any building in PMC and PMRDA.

Hospital Interiors

Final Water NOC

Required during completion of any building in PMC and PMRDA.

Looking for Water NOC service at Lowest cost ?

Foot2feet speed
" We Deliver High Speed service with Accurate Knowledge..."
- Team Foot2Feet

Customers reviews

I found Best Consultant for water noc in Pune at Foot2Feet. The service was very quick. I recommend Foot2Feet if you require water noc urgently.
Azhar Shaikh
Foot2Feet professionals provided me Water noc in PCMC. Their process is very simple and reliable. Also their rates are very low.
Raghunandan Rathod.
Foot 2 Feet gave me water noc certificate for my Plot in Mumbai. They are expert professionals for water Certificate Service.
Mayur Shitole


Water Noc is the no objection certificate indicates that there is not any issue to supply the water to the building or Project. 

Its mandatory to have Water Noc to obtain completion Certificate of building.

Water noc is issued by government authorities like  khestriya karyalaya or grampanchayat whichever is applicable as per plot.

1. Why Water noc is required? 

Water Noc is the very essential document to get the Completion Certificate or Occupation Certificate of the building. And then after its required to get water connection on plot as well.

It required for every project whether the project is residential or commercial.

2. What are the Documents required for Water Noc?

To get the water Noc, following documents needs to attach with the application-

1. Architect inward letter And OC

2. Latest 7/12 extract

3. Latest Tax Noc

4. Commencement Certificate xerox

5. Sanction plan copy

6. Water Development challan

7.Tanker bill

8. BoarwellNoc

9. Boarwell light bill

3. How to get Water noc?

After submitting the complete application with all necessary documents to the respective authority like kshetriyakaryalay or grampanchayat whichever applicable as per plot, the owner / developer gets the water noc.

To have Water supply or water connection in your building you have to apply to joining water  connection in main water line.

After the completion of building, to get the water connection or to join water line on the plot the eligible person has to apply again to the respective authority with sample form given by them, the following documents needs to be attach

1. Water noc

2. Completion Certificate

3. Plinth Certificate

4. Commencement Certificate

5. Layout plan

6. NA Order

The sample form with all relevant documents has to submit to the kshetriyakaryalay. The owner or developer has to pay some Water Challan to buy the water meter.

With approval of the application for Water connection, the plumber of authorities come for site visit and join the water connection.

4. Who provides Water Noc? 

The kshetriyakaryalay or grampanchayat gives the water noc which is required for construction.

The Liaisoning Architect or Liaisoning professional helps you to get water Noc.

5. Cost Required to get water noc?

Water charges challan has to be paid at the time of obtaining the building permission which is charged as per the plot area.

07 Water NOC
Select Type of Water NOC
Foot2feet contact